Subject: [Leica] quick question on leica bellow BR2 with R8
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:54:27 -0400

Hi everyone,
can someone here tell me about the bellow BR2 with R8.

I got a bellow BR2 and use it with my 180mm f2.8 on my R8 in Aperature
priority mode.  what i notice is that I don't see any fstop display on my
viewfinder. is this normal ? or something wrong with my camera ?  it is
quite weird for me.  i be able to stop down the lens also change aperature
but there is no viewfinder display.  can someone verify this for me ?

please help
Olivier Nguyen
No Archive