Subject: Re: [Leica] Mac Computers and Rat Butts
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:19:34 -0400

At 11:51 AM 6/16/02 -0400, Edward Caliguri wrote:
>    Well, someone said they had to be called all the time to 'fix' Mac
>problems, while Wintel's keep humming ... but who uses the Macs? People who
>are inexperienced with machines? Kids? Monkey's? What are they used for?

Well, to be honest, Mac seems to appeal to the challenged among us, as the
system is, as my 20-year-old son calls it, "brain-dead".  Thus, the very
young, the very old, and graphics folks <he grins> are the last hold-outs
from system uniformity.

My ex-wife is still a Sony Beta fan so, Mac Users, go for it!  We will
respect you when you are picking through junkyards for parts.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Mac User and Programmer)