Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V22 #306
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:04:34 -0700

I bought my R8 from him last December.  I did not mail order it, but dropped
by his place of business.  It turned out he is located about 1/2 mile from
my sister-in-law that we were visiting for Christmas.  We talked for hours
about photography.  He showed me all his great stuff.  I am very happy with
his knowledge and with our transaction.  In fact, I am heading back to
Southern California on Monday for a few weeks visit to the in-law's and will
most likely see what he has that I can spend my big bucks on.  I think all
his new stuff is the so called "gray market", but he sells it with an
extended Mac warantee.

Mail order might vary from my experience.  But Richard seemed like a very
reputible person and is really into Leica gear for his personal use.

Aram

> Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:24:39 -0400
> From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Leica] KBC camera experiences?