Subject: Re: [Leica] Asking permission, KISS & the decisive moment
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:57:07 -0700

While covering a Mexican election, I had a similar confrontation. Even
though there are international treaties that allow members of the press
unmolested access with only the press credential from the country of
origination, it's quite another thing to enforce it.
I had a Mexican photographer rat on me for shooting without a "permit."
I was escorted across town by the police to the Attorney General's field
office for "their" set of papers.
Slobodan Dimitrov