Subject: Re: [Leica] Report on putting in a digital darkroom....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:43:28 -0700

><Snip>
>
> Mark, where are you having that done?
>
> --
Here in Portland for whoever's near hear it's Photocraft and 3rd and
Stark downtown. Quite a big cheaper if you can set up a professional account.
I'm talking you bring in your C41 or E6 roll of film and the run it then
put the whole roll on a cd, Raw scans which don't look "raw" to me (Raw
raw raw).
A bit under 20 bucks on the pro account.
A bit over 20 bucks for a regular account.

I'm sure other places in the U.S.A. and world have got this rather
pricey machine which makes this possible.

Mass scanning untouched by human hands.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com