Subject: RE: [Leica] Color (neg) film
From: bennett <3bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:15:03 +0100

>Guy
>I'm sure that I've seen this in the FNAC at Les Halles, probably in the
>fridge that they have behind the counter in the photography section.
>Steve

Last December, we couldn't find Portra anything anywhere, but apparently,
the FNAC is now stocking it, at least the VC, for I found some at the FNAC
Gambetta yesterday.

My wife is still interested in trying some other films, so after these are
done, I'll get out and pick up some Supra and some Fuji NPH, as some
Luggers have mentioned.

Guy