Subject: [Leica] Re:sumarex 8.5 and outfit
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:52:29 EDT

you have a hell of a nice outfit -- the summarex is worth some major bucks,
dunno how many, more than $500. The camera body depending on cosmetics is
anywhere from $200 to $500 and the summitar is about $200.

the rest of the stuff is worth money as well -- the barest minimum lowest
price for any leica object, anywhere, is $20 (no kidding, look around) and
up, usually up.

The camera is a marvelous user.
In a message dated 6/11/02 11:35:16 AM,