Subject: [Leica] lens cap for 50mm summicron
From: "vic di sylvester" <mb230@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:58:16 +0000

I have been having a difficult time finding a lens cap for my recent model
leica 50mm.  I have connected Leica in NJ and received a new cap, in
addition to three other leica caps, 39mm,  that I own.  I have also tried
the various lens cap manufactures, i.e. b&w etc, without luck.  None seem to
make a 39mm lens cap.  The leica rep informed me the caps are a problem.
Having four of them, I can attest to that fact.  Does anyone have a solution
to this cap problem.  I have tried the caps with a filter on and off the
lens--same problem.  It just pops off with the slightest touch.