Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Idea
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:16:05 +0200

In case you haven't seen it, there is a dedicated PAW group at

   http://www.topica.com/lists/PAW/

and several people have lists of those participating:

  http://www.sonc.com/pawlist.htm
  http://www.jeffery-nola.com/links.html
  http://futurafish.com/paw.htm

Maybe a by-hand list of people who made the half-way mark would be nice to
have (I haven't checked, but I think a fair number of those on the original
lists have probably dropped out) and a random feature might help with
deciding which name to click.

No offence, but IMHO webrings belong to the same period of internet history
as psycadelic separator bars on grey backgrounds and the Yahoo categories.
Maybe some people find them useful.

Michael