Subject: Re: [Leica] Are there any Larry Clark fans here-- future ICP retrospective?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:59:56 -0600

Considering the age of the movie, he was way ahead of the curve. It is a
difficult subject but hardly pointless.

As to whether his photography commands respect, why not look at his work
and decide for yourself?

I still can clearly picture Clark's shot of a window-lit pregnant woman
shooting up (Tulsa, 1971). It has stayed with me for many many years.

John Collier

I do not want to go there but I am glad he did.