Subject: [Leica] old/newcomer repost from friday
From: "Beau Grantland" <youmayaskyourself@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:40:28 -0400

Hello everyone, I am not sure if my post was posted on Friday.  I've been on
the list for almost three years now, but have been silent.  I'm the image
coordinator and photgrapher for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's website (
if anyone is in town and wants in free let me know).  I had an m6ttl for
about two years, but had to sell it to get back into school.  I am in need
of a camera again and I have a Movie camera for trade or sale.  It is an
Arriflex M with an Ang. 9.5-57mm zoom T1.9.  It has two mags that take 100'
,200' and 400' loads on cores or spools, battery, cable, shoulder-stock and
prime lens matte box(no primes included).  The camera is in beautiful
condition.  The lens has cleaning scratches, but produces sharp images with
good contrast.  The battery was recently recelled and the camera has only
seen 3000ft since total overhaul.  I am asking either $1700 or to trade for
an M6ttl .72 or .85, black or chrome in perfect working condition.
Cosmetics are not an issue.  If you are interested or would like to see
photos email me at: youmayaskyourself@hotmail.com.

I apologize if anyone has received this twice.  As soon as I get a camera
again I will join the conversations.

Thanks,
Michael Grantland