Subject: [Leica] Are there any Larry Clark fans here-- future ICP retrospective?
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:19:30 -0400

Hi Leica-philes,

Are there any Larry Clark fans here on this forum. I just saw that the ICP
will be holding a retrospective on his work during the late fall. What do
people here think about his work? I heard that he holds down to cult status
mainly... All the same, I only have seen his movie Kids and it was very
unimpressive to me. Gross and pointless. However, does his photography
command respect at all?

Thanx, Alfie

ps I got my LHSA membership renewed again after 4 months of tortuous
planning. I dreamt that I got a lifetime membership with them so that I
don't have to renew again and again... yawn.