Subject: [Leica] Engerland
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:32:43 +0100

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> What a week this has been for you...first the magnificent
> Jubilee concerts on Saturday night and Monday night, followed
> by the great pomp and circumstances on Tuesday, and now the
> glorious win over Argentina that I just finished watching but
> am still enjoying with you. It must feel good to be English
> right now...
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan

And we beat Sri Lanka by an innings and 111 runs in the cricket. A rare
moment of happiness for an England supporter. The rugby side is touring
Argentina soon, I suspect this glorious feeling is not going to last long.Oh
and Graham, don't get that keyboard fixed, it works fine as it is.

Johnnie

Johnnie Pakington
Camden
London