Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG is turned back on
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 18:14:59 -0700

I'd like to say something about recent events on the LUG:

Please don't poison the well.  We all have to drink from it.

Good-natured curmudgeonly verbal games are one thing.  Junior high
school-level pissing contests are quite another.  As are public humiliation
and ugly personal attacks based on things that have nothing to do with
photography.  They are driving good people away from the list.

I say again:  Please don't poison the well.

Now back to photography.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: LUG is turned back on)