Subject: Re: [Leica] Holy Doodle!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:17:21 -0400

At 09:03 AM 6/7/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I would just like to say that our list is somewhat overcrowded with
>opinionated, shoot first (ask questions later), bs hating, plain speaking,
>young at heart, curmudgeons.
>
>I like it.
>
>I appreciate postings from both B.D. and Marc and I have learned a good
>deal from both of them. Albeit decidedly different things, and I look
>forward to future posts from them both.
>
>Cheers,
>
>John Collier

Now that's an example of saying something nice.  Mom is pleased.

I know.  I should be gone.  After getting to the airport at 4:30 AM and
waiting two hours in Continental's impossibly long line, I found out that
the plane was going to be an hour and a half late, leaving me no time for
my connection in Houston.  Since only 3 airlines fly into Tegucigalpa and
their single daily flights all arrive within 20 minutes of each
other,  Continental couldn't even transfer me to another airline.  They've
put me on tomorrow's flight but couldn't guarantee me that one wouldn't be
late, too!  It left late today because the crew that got in last night
didn't have enough off-duty time for a legal take-off at 6:30 AM.

Oh, the pleasures of airline travel today!!  If there were a train, I would
take it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com