Subject: [Leica] SE Michigan Leica Day?
From: urizen@telocity.com
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 06:04:32 -0700 (PDT)

A couple of weeks ago I got a mailing from Leica NJ about a Leica day in Ann
Arbor (at "Big George's Home Appliance Mart" - I'm hoping they're the A2
equivalent of Adray).  It's scheduled for 1100-1700 this Saturday (8th June).

Just wondering if anyone else is going.

C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc.
"In my opinion, he regarded the title Heretic as a
stamp of honor - if truth begins with heresy."
- --Evan S. Connell, /The Alchymist's Journal/

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: SE Michigan Leica Day?)