Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Scanner, Like New
From: Papyg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:01:18 EDT

I recently purchased the Epson Perfection 2450 scanner.  It is a 2400x4800
dpi scanner. It comes with Adobe Photoshop Elements, SilverFast SE and Epson
software.  It also comes with scanning frames for 35mm film strips, mounted
35mm slides and 2-1/4 film strips.

I'm selling the system because its software is not compatible with my Windows
XP Professional operating system.

It is in as new, mint perfect condition.  It is virtually unused.  I set it
up, installed the software and found that the software did not work properly
with my operating system.  It went back in the box and  I'm selling the
scanner.  It comes will all factory-included components.  It will be shipped
in its original box.

I'm sure someone more digitally gifted than I am will make great use of it.
I will remain a digital dunce.

The current retail selling price is about $400.  My price is $325 plus
shipping.

Contact me off line if interested.