Subject: Re: [Leica] JOBO processers and B&W
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:57:32 -0400

I add one of those blue freezer pack things to the water in the trough, then
get the temperature up to 68 deg F (or 20 deg C) with the heater.

One bit of advice, tho: use a trusted thermometer, for the settings on the
analog Jobos are, imho, not indicative of the true temperature at lower
settings.

Roy