Subject: Re: [Leica] The REAL BD Colen versus the TIRESOME BD Colen
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:41:50 -0400

Excuse me, Marc, but as to the Pulitzer, I have stated repeatedly that it
had nothing to do with photography, and if you go through the archives you
will note that it is brought up by other people.

As to lightening up, and not stirring things up - take a look in the mirror
some time, Marc.

And by the way, forget the Pulitzer - You may know all there is to know
about cameras made 50 years ago, but when it comes to using them, I'll put
my photography up against yours any time you'd like. ;-)

B. D.