Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: DC Pride day
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:10:22 -0700

I am getting very tired of the warfare amongst a small number of people on this list. All of you please take a chill pill.

I don't know how much more clear I can be than the statement that I've made probably 100 times on the LUG:

If somebody says something that you don't like, the right behavior is to remain silent. Absolutely nobody benefits when there are continued personal attacks. Just stop it. If you must disagree, then disagree with the message rather than attacking the person. I have to assume that all of you know who you are.