Subject: Re: [Leica] This is LUG??
From: "Michael J. Murphy" <murchu@ecosse.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:20:21 +0100

Thanks, Ted,

I'm glad that Brian had the guts to let my admonitions through.Maybe he
guessed I had a six-foot long claymore on this side of the fishpond!!

Islay malts win it all the time for me, but I have had a love affair with
Talisker 25-year old for more than that number of years! Even used to make
my own, but it didn't stay in the keg long enough to mature!

The Grants have all the best sayings - "Stand Fast"!

Mac Murchadha
http://www.scotcolour.com