Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: DC Pride day
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:47:41 -0400

Interesting interpretation Allan. My written communication has been called
many things over the decades, but that's a new one.

Interesting too that you assume that if someone is gay, they're effeminate,
or if they're effeminate, they're gay. And that you would obviously consider
it the worst of insults to call someone either effeminate or gay.

B. D.