Subject: Re : [Leica] Sticking M6 finder frame
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:49:59 +0200

>Sometimes hitting the baseplate at the left (as viewed from the rear)
corner
>with the palm of the hand will bring up the framelines.  That was the
>approach I used with an M4 until I could send it off to Sherry Krauter for
>more lasting fix.
>
>Roy
>
>On Wednesday 05 June 2002 09:27 pm, Clive Moss wrote:
>> My M6  finder frame selector has stopped selecting the 90mm frame. It
>> stops at the 50/75 frame pair. This happens both when I fit the 90mm
>> lens and when I push the preselector lever.
>> Will a trip to a repair shop be needed -- or is there a magic place to
>> tap on something to free it up?

Mine has stopped selecting the 50/75 frame. Hitting (rather strongly the
base plate or the viewfinder) could help and then it was also easy to select
the 90mm frame. I think it was like that because my 35 was on the camera for
more than 1 year. Now than I'm playing with a 90, the selector works better
but not perfectly.

Bernard

bernard.degaute@skynet.be