Subject: [Leica]Rapidwinder Question?
From: Eric C <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:33:40 +0100

If any Rapidwinder users could please chip in ?
I have just received my Rapidwinder, which i am extremely
pleased with, however i have a question to ask regarding it's operation.
Is it normal to have to hold down the rewind lever all the time
whilst rewinding the film, as opposed to when using the normal base-plate
when i just move the lever down and when i have started to rewind i can let
go of it. Camera body is an M6 classic.

TIA

Best Regards
Eric Calderwood