Subject: Re: [Leica] Gree Leafe, late summer
From: david degner <leicanews@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:30:32 -0700 (PDT)

I love it.  It tells a story of something.  I bet you
already knew this but just a little more light on the
guy up front might help.  But that might also make him
distracting because you want us to look at the
bride['smaid] and the baby.  Iy just makes me think
there is a skeleton in the families closet.  Its so
creepy yet happy.

Thanks for sharing
David Degner

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/fauxbride3.htm