Subject: RE: [Leica] Why's your stuff all beat up?
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:03:56 -0400

exactly - learned early on with e-bay that ignorance of what your selling
was the easiest policy.  Too numerous to count the times that a booster cell
for a leica meter was being sold AS the meter.

caveat emptor baby

ernie

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable man
progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw