Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users in Amsterdam: Pictures
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 06:34:56 -0500

Peter,
    No arguments here.  That is the red light district and that is nice bokeh.
I can see you've practiced the speech you delivered to your spouse regarding
your presence in the red light district.  I'm not sure that words like
"ambience," and phrases like "gritty urban realism" actually distract women
very much from the argument at hand.
    I love the second shot as an illustration of the way that so many European
countries manage to do everything on bikes.
    Thanks for posting.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net