Subject: Re: [Leica] Spam, from this list?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:51:16 -0600

Do we get that much spam?! All the nubile young (insert your preferred
sex) seem to send messages in HTML and thus are automatically filtered
out. We get one or two messages a week to either assist the third world
in moving capital or mysterious requests in an unsupported language
character set. It does not seem that onerous to me.

If you are referring to the vast quantities of OT posts, then you need
to unsubscribe or practice using the delete key. I actually enjoy the OT
posts (except watches and pens) as I get introduced to many things I
would otherwise never hear of. Right now I am waiting, with bated
breath, for the Cuban cooking tips to come pouring in and the inevitable
right wing backlash :-)

John Collier

Replies: Reply from alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Spam, from this list?)
Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Spam, from this list?)