Subject: RE: [Leica] Yowsa!
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:22:06 -0400

Well, I wouldn't take this auction seriously.

The part number the seller lists "14402" is not the winder, but the battery
pack.  The correct part number for that winder is 14403.  It sells at KEH
for $364 in EX+ condition, with a warranty.

The two top bidders are zero feedback bidders, so I would not believe either
of them plan on following through with this auction.  I've seen disgruntle
buyers set-up bogus accounts to get back at errant sellers...because the
seller has to pay the fee...and it's a hassle to apply for credit for a
non-paying bidder.  I, of course, have not done anything like that (no,
really...).

Austin

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] RE: Yowsa!)