Subject: Re: [Leica] Not having contributed in a while
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:44:23 -0500

B.D.,
    These shots have lovely tonality.  I like the way that you captured these
folks in the very ordinary moments of their lives, as well as the way that we
see diabetes becoming an integral part of their lives. Seeing these shots makes
me cross my fingers for a cure--I want Chloe to grow old.  These push all of
the right buttons.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net