Subject: RE: [Leica] Right-wing photographers, Rotweilers and gun control
From: Colin <colin@hell.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 17:55:35 -0400

You'd be surprised how many tornadoes tear through New England.  Check
this page:

http://www.tornadoproject.com/alltorns/cttorn.htm

And to keep this on topic:

1. Ralph Nader is a jerk (this is always on topic)
2. I drove my 1964 Corvair Spyder convertible to a local car show today,
and took pictures with my Leica IIIa, which is not as old as the oldest
car at the show.  As an experiment, I used color film with the Summar.

regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com