Subject: Re: [Leica] New Street Photos from Hanoi. - BACK ON PHOTO RELATED TOPIC
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 16:13:02 -0400

- --On Sunday, June 2, 2002 12:19 PM -0700 Mark Rabiner
<mark@markrabiner.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys!
> I have a new Vietnamese friend here in Portland Oregon who just got an
> M6 and is coming to our annual Leica Historical Society Meeting October
> 2nd - October 6th.
>
> By the way yesterday he tells me his bottom plate is missing a piece
> making loading difficult.
> Anyone know the best way to deal with that?

If it is missing the basket (possibly because somebody removed it to put on
his/her Rapidwinder) he just needs to be sure to push the film all the way
up onto the sprockets before winding on. The part is available from Leica
in N.J but I don't know the price.

- --
Rolfe Tessem
rolfe@ldp.com