Subject: Re: [Leica] Diopter
From: Lee <leeh0@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:17:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all responded.  I was thinking about
something like adjustable diopter which can change
magnitude factor of the viewfinder. I don't know how
complex it'll be.  But I thought comparing with the
inventory and handling all these different cameras,
the cost may be justified, particularly at the price
of a leica.

Regards,

Lee

- --- Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>