Subject: RE: [Leica] Shooting With a Super Wide Angle Lens?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:26:30 -0400

Okay...that being the case...go into those places, frame the shoot, and
shoot....It really is that simple....Yes, you need to pay more attention to
where the horizon is....and, of course, if you are using the M meter, you
need to make sure that the area being metered doesn't have too much sky in
it...But in all seriousness, the only way to learn how to use this lens is
to misuse it....and, while we're keeping secrets, I have one for you:

You will rarely be in a circumstance - including in an automobile or
aircraft cabin - where you need more than a 21 mm lens. The 15 is fun, but
very very optional.;-)

B. D.