Subject: Re: [Leica] [Fwd: scanner]
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:24:21 -0700

That's the whole content.
I didn't really feel like working him with circumambulatory verbiage, I
just wanted a simple, straight answer. Then on the other hand, there
might be _betas_ out there already working with a prototype for all we know.
I'm confident enough with my printing to want that extra edge by
maintaining optical continuity from start to finish. I've been doing it
for nearly thirty years, and I expect to do another thirty, so to me
that is an important consideration.
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing compatible with what I get from
my Leica optics, even as close as some other product might come. That
missing 5-10% from brand X is glaring, and unacceptable.
Slobodan Dimitrov