Subject: [Leica] PAW - heninger - Week 21
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:35:03 -0700

This past memorial day we spent some time camping in Big Sur,
California.  Traditionally when we go to Big Sur we eat breakfast at
Deetjen's Big Sur Inn.  Its a quaint little lodge and restaurant nestled in
a cranny of Highway 1.

The main picture was of a woman sitting next to our large party of rowdy
kids.  She was working thru something in her head and the light was just
right, so I asked and snapped a picture.

The alternates are still lifes in and around the lodge.

http://home.earthlink.net/~heninger/paw

Thanks...
w a d e  h e n i n g e r  |  p h o t o g r a p h y
http://home.earthlink.net/~heninger/photography.html

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW - heninger - Week 21)