Subject: Re:[Leica] 1 more picture for critique
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:13:56 +0000

I like the composition, and in this type of photo I like a little blur,
which is at the bottom of the strove. Whatever is not in perfect focus will
lead to main subject. The far, out of focus area make all more solid,
grounded. You have checked all details, the subject and the rest. I think
the photo was overexposed.
Did you use any macro ring on camera or close up front attachment to get so
close? I am still learning how to use 180mm lens.

Once, when I show similar photo to one photographer, he told me "because we
(on the west) read from Left to Right, the photo is read the same fashion".
If possible I will flip your photo 180 degrees. This is just a thought.

Thanks for sharing,
Victor