Subject: RE: [Leica] i had a damn good week
From: "Mark Cohen" <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:09:51 -0700

Hi Kyle,

Week 19 is certainly a good shot, but Im sure you already knew that. I
have only a few things that Id suggest to improve upon it. I like the
color scheme, but I think the colors or lack of I should say color in
the background detracts from the subject for me. Not the top, but the
bottom area where it seems a little blown out (blocked up). Also, the
ceiling detracts from the composition a little for me. I like the eye
contact and her attitude so the height you chose is perfect.

Also, Im seeing a little flare or something over her hand and bra, is it
me or my monitor?

The subject definitely caries the shot!

Again, good work!

- -Mark