Subject: Re: [Leica] 1 more picture for critique
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:18:30 -0700

olivier nguyen wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> here is my new pictures that I just developt with xtol 1:1
>
> any suggest and comment are well appreciated
> thank you
> Olivier
> No Archive

Looks like it is being printed on grade 4 when it really needs grade 2
Olivier! But did you print them at all?

If not then you are just scanning with a whole lot of contrast I guess.

It feels like a neg which has gotten a bit too much development. But it
could easily be the scanning overcompensating for a thin neg.

This whole scanning business is a mixed bag in terms of us leaning to be
better photographers with the help of our friends!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com