Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 22 PAW posted
From: Bill Clough <>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:18:19 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, dear--Someone on the LUG told me not to save the
pictures any larger than 700 pixels on the long side.

I suppose it also may be I am using as a
temporary measure until I learn how to construct my own

- --Bill

Do You Yahoo!?

Replies: Reply from David Rodgers <> (Re: [Leica] Week 22 PAW posted)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <> (Re: [Leica] Week 22 PAW posted)