Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 18,19,21
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:06:46 -0300

Hi all:

I have been a behind on my PAW work.  Over the weekend I developed the film
that was in the camera for weeks.  Below are the PAWS.  For week 20, I am
waiting for the negatives.

Week 18 is a little girl waiting for her mother to order at a coffee shop.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk18.htm

Bill is an old friend of the family.  He wanted to come see my boat, so I
suggested we go for a ride in it.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk19.htm

Some U.S. Marines were in town and got into some fights.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk21.htm

Comments and critiques are welcome.  I am not currently subscribed to the
LUG, so please email comments to me directly at robsteve@hfx.andara.com.

Regards,

Robert