Subject: Re: [Leica] IRC Chat problems
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:29:45 -0500

Dan, here is a bit of the conversation re: your problem:

<Colin> should tell him about irc servers straitpimpin, aohell, and
eviltwins
<SonC> Yeah Colin, but if you set it up for any newnet server, then it
will try all those
<LeicaPunk> He might not be waiting long enough
<LeicaPunk> and sometimes mIRC will keep trying a full server that
kicks you off instead of going to the next one
<geebee> mirc tries to connect via my last server which often puts me
in a room on my own.
<geebee> its ok if I reset to random newnet server
<Colin> it doesn't know about eviltwins or whatever
<Colin> and john's right, sometimes it keeps reconnecting to full ones

Sonny