Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy Birthday Ted
From: S Dimitrov <>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 08:34:24 -0700

Don't you folks up there have what's called a potlatch for special
You know, something like where the host gives away Leica baubles to the
guests, and in return they say thank you.
Maybe I have my indigenous practises crossed.
Just the same, congratulations on making it this far.
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Ted Grant <> (Re: [Leica] Happy Birthday Ted)