Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: GT40
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 23:23:04 -0400

> > i've always thought the miura was
> >  one of the best-looking of the breed,
>
> ....what about the Islero, austin and rei?

Nota mida engineda...

But, in that light, I believe there are far prettier (IMO) cars than the
Islero (which has a notch back rear window)...though a bit newer, like the
Jarama, or the Maserati Khamsin (or Ghibli)...  Of a slightly earlier era,
the Maserati Sebring or the Lamborghini 400GT (one truly beautiful car ;-)
and a number of Ferraris, of course.

Austin