Subject: Re: [Leica] Canine issue update - good news [very long]
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:43:45 -0500

I stand an applaud you for following this through like you have done...not
only to see to the safety of yourself and your dogs but for the well being
of your entire community.

I hope all who have been following your story take to heart the
responsibility that we all bear in making a difference when things in our
neighborhoods/communities/towns are not up to snuff. Your story has been a
great example.

More scratches for Riddy and Dawn.
Lea