Subject: Re: [Leica] All Leica...and Xtol
From: David Rodgers <davrod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:12:36 -0700

David,

Thanks for your comments. I also think posed photos are boring (both to
shot and to view). I took a few posed shots in color with my 'blad. But
that only lasted a second. The rest were candids, all shot with my Leicas.

Seems like in at any group event, once people sense it's photo time,
somebody will always take charge.  That person will try and arrange things
and recommend that someone take this photo, or that. At that point I grab
my Leicas and blend into the background. My favorite shots come when
nobody's paying any attention to me. "Don't mind me, I'm just the gardener!"

Dave
www.lightcurves.com