Subject: [Leica] Friday for Sale List
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:07:58 -0900

For sale. I accept PayPal and will ship internationally (though of course
postage goes up a bit)

Film--all fresh all frozen from the late, lamented CameraWorld...

Kodachrome Professional 200 ONE BRICK 9/2002

Kodachrome 200 Professional has a current suggested retail price of $18 per
roll when you can get it (Kodak dropped the product and then brought it back
meaning supplies are very tight)

20 35mm 36 exposure rolls  PKL 135-36

$200 obo (current retail for the PRO film is $360 so you are saving 50%)

Kodak Ektachrome 100 Plus EPP 120 One Brick of 20 rolls exp 8/2002 $75 obo
(adorama has pro packs of five rolls for $27)

I also have several HUNDRED ROLLS OF KODAK AND FUJI APS FILM FOR SALE

Books ALL NEW ALL HARD BACK EXCEPT WHEN NOTED

View Camera Technique 7th Edition by Leslie Strobel LAST COPY $40 shipped US

Peter Braczko Nikon Pocket Book Second Ed Rev Eng. Handy Red Nikon Guide $27
shipped

My Life with Leica by Walther Benser $32 Shipped

Leica M Photography 1999 SOFTCOVER by Bower $17 Shipped

The Leica lens Book by Brian Bower $32 Shipped

I also have a nice user Canon IVF camera body VF RF Clear speeds okay sync
added missing trim ring around RF in front. Nice user of rare Canon SN
66660. $200 shipped obo

small ton of Bolex lenses and accys still here as well

Thanks  mak@teleport.com