Subject: [Leica] FS: 50 cron LNIB
From: "E. Kragtwijk" <e.kragtwijk@hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 07:37:14 +0200

Hello all,

I recently bought a noctilux and having two 50mm lenses is just too much for
my needs.
Therefore I want to sell my summicron-m 50mm. The lens is like new and comes
with both lens caps, leather case and white box. It is the latest type with
built-in hood, serial 37065xx.
Pictures available by email. References from eBay and the Greenspun Leica
forum at request.
I am asking US$ 575, shipment worldwide included.
Thank you for your attention.

Eric.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] FS: 50 cron LNIB)