Subject: [Leica] Now I See
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:31:36 -0400

- - Thanks for filling me in on my brother's  McLaren and Saleen (he races
them in S. California) BTW - he made (and makes) his fortune with what was
once a 'new wireless start up' about ten years ago. But I get a card on my
birthday every year! At least I know what the heck they are now - and he
thinks I'm nuts for spending over 2 grand on a camera!! It might be the same
percentage of our income;-)
EC