Subject: Re: [Leica] All Leica...and Xtol
From: david degner <leicanews@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

I like them.  Since these are the borring type of
posed photos I can only laude your technical skill,
and what skill it is. The greyscale, exposure,
developing... all show  that you have control of the
medium.  I do like how you have the subjects focusing
on someone else. I will have have to post my equally
predictable shots of my prom as soon as I can find
another scanner.  Of course the good photos come later
in the night after all the posing :)

good job,
David Degner

http://www.lightcurves.com/prom2002/bw/prom2002bw1.htm